Bufala Mozzarella Triple Play Recipe – Show 306
- La mozzarella
- 1 buffalo mozzarella campana DOP (about 5oz)
- Extra Virgin olive oli
- Simply cut mozzarella in slices and add olive oil and salt.
- 14 oz fresh cream
- 9oz fresh buffalo mozzarella campana DOP
- Salt and black pepper
- Bring cream to 113F, add mozzarella after you cut it, then cook for 3-4 hours, always 113F. Let it became cold then Add salt and pepper.
- 4 mozzarelle 2oz each
- Bread crumbs
- Cut mozzarella, put in beated egg, then in bread crumbs, then quickly fry them.
- 1 potato
- Boil potato, remove skin, mash it and stir it in a pot with Milk, butter and salt.
- Decoration: mixed baby leaf, dried tomatoes (dried in oven 118F for a long time) tomato extra Virgin olive oil
- Dish: lower part: infusion, then a potato puree dollop. On it put a slice of mozzarella carpaccio then another little potato puree dollop that you will use to "lock" 3 pieces of fried mozzarella.
- Between them create a decoration with mixed baby leaf and dried tomatoes. Give more color to the dish with some drops of tomato extra Virgin olive oil.